Sage Research Methods Datasets
- Feminist Narrative Analytics: Letters, archives and gendered labour politics. In SAGE Research Methods Datasets, SAGE Publications Ltd., doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781473963467
Sage Research Methods Foundations
- ‘Autobiography’, flagship entry for SAGE Research Methods, foundations, doi: 10.4135/9781526421036752657, http://methods.sagepub.com/foundations/autobiography
- ‘Narrative Research’, (with Corinne Squire and Molly Andrews) flagship entry for SAGE Research Methods, http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781526421036772528, http://methods.sagepub.com/foundations/narrative-research
- Archaeology and Genealogy. The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality Studies. doi: 10.1002/9781118663219.wbegss121
- Education (Primary and Secondary Schools) and Gender,International Encyclopaedia of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Second edition, 117-120.
- ‘Ordinary/Extraordinary’: Narratives, Politics, History. Open Democracy, 7-12-2012. This article forms part of an editorial partnership, funded by the Gendered Ceremony and Ritual in Parliament research programme at the University of Warwick and the Leverhulme Trust.
- ‘Portraits of Moments’: Visual and Textual Entanglements in Narrative Research. Current Narratives, III, 3-13. Proceedings of the Conference: Losing the Plot Tangling with Narrative Complexity, Conference on Narrative Research organized by the Narrative Network Australia in conjunction with Victoria University. Melbourne, July 9-10, 2010.
- ‘Archive Pleasures or Whose Time Is It?’ In Forum: Qualitative Research, special issue on Qualitative Archives and Biographical Research. Online at: http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/article/view/1733/3233
- ‘Qualitative Archives and Biographical Research Methods. An Introduction to the FQS Special Issue’ In Forum: Qualitative Research, special issue on Qualitative Archives and Biographical Research. (with Valles S. Miguel, Corti Louise, Baer Alejandro)
- ‘Αυτοβιογραφικές αφηγήσεις, φεμινιστικές γενεαλογίες’ [Auto/biographical narratives, feminist genealogies]. In S. Ziogou-Karastergiou (ed), Γυναίκες στην ιστορία των Βαλκανίων: Ιστορίες ζωής γυναικών εκπαιδευτικών.[ Women in the Balkan History-Life Histories of Women Educators]. Thessaloniki: Vanias, pp. 23-30. (in Greek)
- ‘Interior styles / extravagant lives: gendered narratives of sensi/able spaces. In Edward H. Huijbens and Ólafur Páll Jónsson (eds) Sensi/able Spaces. Space,Art and the Environment, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Cambridge Scholars Press, 188-207.
- On the joys and pleasures of reading, entry for the Auto/bibliography of the New Materialism network
- On the adventure of women workers’ education, International Women’s Day 2017
- The Adventure of Education, BERA blog on ‘Research Matters’
- Almanac, entry for the Almanac of the New Materialism network
also published in the open forum of MATTER: Journal of New Materialist Research , 2020 as
Imagining Gwen John [Yn dychmugu Gwen John], essay in English and in Welsh for the Exhibition Catalogue In Between the Folds are Particles, Anna Falcini, Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown Powys, Wales, April 6-June 5, 2019 and at Aberystwyth Arts Centre, 16 March – 11 May 2020.
Educational Resources on-line
(2021) Border Women in Narratives of Forced Displacement in Greece, an interview in faculty.net, https://faculti.net/border-women-in-narratives-of-forced-displacement-in-greece
(2018-2019) Revisiting the nomadic subject, https://sites.google.com/view/revisiting-the-nomadic-subject/
(2017) Women Workers’ Education, https://sites.google.com/site/womenworkerseducation/
(2016) Gendering the memory of work, https://sites.google.com/site/genderingthememoryofwork/
(2016 with Moore, Salter and Stanley) The Archive Project, https://sites.google.com/site/thebookarchiveproject/the-archive
(2015) Sewing, Fighting and Writing: the book archive, https://sites.google.com/site/mariatamboukou/the-book-archive